วันจันทร์ที่ 10 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Please Be Mine Episode 21

Oh my God, I'm so sorry I havn't posted. I was very busy and have in recent months ... Crazy. How to deal with boys and friends .. Now I know that life is not always fun. Aha ... Well no matter, I have a good idea for the episode so I really hope you enjoy this first Sorry! ................................................ (Selena's POV:) The next day I woke up and stared at the ceiling, until someone knocked on the door. "Yes?" I said aloud. "Selena?" I come in? " I heardmy mother asked. "Sure." I told my eyes are not removing my blanket. My mother came in, shut the door and then at the end of my bed and sat down. I sat down a bit 'and looked. "You need something?" I asked. 'Well, Nick told his mother and her mother, she sued. Something About You probably because way back to Texas with them. " My mother looked at me. "Mom, I was considering ... I do not know." I looked at my hands. "Selena, you talk to me about it?" Youscan on demand and leaned her head with me. I sighed deeply. "I do not know where to start." I said looking back at the ceiling. 'We have time. Her father took her to the beach for a while'. " My mother said. "Okay good. To begin with, I think I like Nick ... but I feel like Taylor Love." I said, let my hands tangle with each other. "Honey, if you think you love Taylor the chance of your love for him as a friend not as much as it seems that I love you Nick. I do not...

Visit : Thaitripstoday.com Traveller Program school specialty honeymoon package

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น